Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cozy & gold






Sweather - knitted by my lovely grandma
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Sepalla
Earrings & boots - second-hand shop

Hi, my lovelies! I have to say that this outfit brought some problems today. The main thing is that we must wear uniforms in school everyday, except Friday. Well, I did an exception for  myself and didn't wore that boring navy blue jacket. And guess that? I got a first warning and if I get another one, I'll have serious problems. But you know what? I don't care. Through the clothes I can express myself and it makes me happy!

Hope you had a productive week!

Take care.
xx, Symba. :)

4 comments:

  1. Kokia yra esme susikurti daug anketu madosknyga.lt ir laikinti vien savo derinuka? Tu tiesiog juokinga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a garment rack :). Don't get kicked out of school.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete