Friday, March 01, 2013

Ray Ban & gold wild cats



That's why I love second-hand shops. You can find a lot of incredible things for such a good price! This is what I got from that magical place. I'm sure you know that Ray Ban glasses is not the cheapest thing, but when I saw them, my heart stared to beat so fast! That was a sign I need to buy them. And those tigers (or other wild cats) are so adorable. Don't regret for sure!

Friday's sounds:


Don't forget - life is beautiful.

Kisses,
Symba. :)

8 comments:

  1. Your new Ray Ban is great. I just bought the Clubmaster.

    xo,
    Dani

    www.welcometomyjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful earrings! i'm a big Ray Ban fan, hahaha amazing! xxxxx

    http://www.xcherrylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superiniai auskariukai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :)

    Love
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those earrings!! xo
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete