Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beauty of forest








Dress - H&M
Sweater - Bik Bok
Shoes - Monki
Necklace & bracelet - 2ndHand

Most people wear blacks or grays when they feel cold outside. I'm not an exception, but sometimes I like adding colours to my outfit. This time I added burnt orange tights and they made my look brighter. I think, that colours made any day better, put a smile on a face and clear your head from bad thoughts. Also, yesterday I got a new pair of sheos. Simple ones, but go with any outfit. One of the staples for autumn.

For a rainy autumn evening:


Remember, you're beautiful, dear.
xx, Symba. :)


22 comments:

  1. Wow! What beautiful scenery and I love the fact that you wear bright tights. I am a colored tights enthusiast.

    Best,
    Jessica Lauren
    http://schoolhousefrocks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gražus rudeniškas derinukas! :)))
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://ruthgoesto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the soft tones on the pictures and on your outfit, they are so autumny :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing, i love how you wore the orange tights with the dress to brighten up this look

    http://fashioncadet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dress! Werk it girl!

    fashionerd101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very autumn-ish outfit! Love the pictures as always. Also I really like how you matched teh colored tights, I always have problems with that :P

    xoxo
    Sasha
    http://pilchasypintas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look. i just discovered your blog and i really like it, what about following each other? would you like to? xoxo diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of color on the tights!

    -Kallie
    www.youngbrokeandfabulous.net
    @YBAFabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Outfit ,love the Skirt <3
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pedkelnes labai graziai tinka prie outfit'o :)

    ReplyDelete